Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning at the Milner Therapeutics Institute
The aim of our computational research group, led by Dr Namshik Han, is to create bespoke machine learning methods to uncover novel disease mechanisms through the integration and interrogation of large multi-omic datasets. Our approaches have been applied to target identification and repositioning and are applicable across many areas of healthcare including early detection and personalised medicine.
We’d like to work with you. Please get in touch using the button below.
Namshik Han (Head)
Georgia Tsagkogeorga (Senior Researcher)
Woochang Hwang (Postdoctoral Researcher)
Méabh MacMahon (Postdoctoral Researcher)
Sanjay Rathee (Postdoctoral Researcher)
Anika Liu (Joint PhD Student)
Nicholas Katritsis (Joint PhD Student)
Winnie Lei (Joint PhD Student)
Louise Lecointre (MPhil Student)
Soorin Yim (Visiting PhD Student)
- Namshik Han*§, Woochang Hwang*, Konstantinos Tzelepis*, Patrick Schmerer*, Eliza Yankova, Méabh MacMahon, Winnie Lei, Nicholas MKatritsis, Anika Liu, Alison Schuldt, Rebecca Harris, Kathryn Chapman, Frank McCaughan, Friedemann Weber, TonyKouzarides§. Identification of SARS-CoV-2 induced pathways reveal drug repurposing strategies.
- Jinwook Choi, Jong-Eun Park, Georgia Tsagkogeorga, Motoko Yanagita, Bon-Kyoung Koo, Namshik Han & Joo-Hyeon Lee. Inflammatory signals induce AT2 cell-derived Damage-Associated Transient Progenitors that mediate alveolar regeneration. Cell Stem Cell (2020).
- Paulo P. Amaral*, Tommaso Leonardi*, Namshik Han*, Emmanuelle Viré, Dennis K. Gascoigne, Raúl Arias-Carrasco, Magdalena Büscher, Luca Pandolfini, Anda Zhang, Stefano Pluchino, Vinicius Maracaja-Coutinho, Helder I. Nakaya, Martin Hemberg, Ramin Shiekhattar, Anton J. Enright & Tony Kouzarides§. Genomic positional conservation identifies topological anchor point RNAs linked to developmental loci.
Genome Biology (2018).
- Namshik Han§, Harry A. Noyes & Andy Brass§. TIGERi: Modeling and visualizing the responses to perturbation of a transcription factor network. BMC Bioinformatics (2017).
BMC Bioinformatics (2017).
* Co-first author § Co-corresponding author