How to engage with us
Our ethos is to enable collaboration across academia and industry. We have established a successful model to catalyse and sustain new partnerships in therapeutic research and would like to work with researchers, entrepreneurs and companies to determine how our model can be used to support you. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
- A gateway to academics and other industry members
- Pre-agreed T&Cs to accelerate contracts
- Board seat for strategic input into drug discovery pipeline and first sight of projects
- Priority access to Centre for Pathway Analysis
- Dedicated company profile at annual symposium and throughout Cambridge
Read more about the Milner Therapeutics Consortium
- Opportunities to partner with academics and pharma companies
- Visible profile as Alliance partners and as sponsors of annual symposium
- Access to and presentation opportunities at biotech-focused events (e.g. bespoke workshops and lecture series)
Read more about the Global Therapeutic Alliance
- First sight of start-ups
- Access to research community, companies and start-ups at annual symposium and workshops
Read more about Start Codon Accelerator
Opportunities for significant investment, research space and mentorship through Start Codon accelerator.