- This event has passed.
Christmas Market at CBC
December 2 @ 2:00 am - 8:00 pmFree
Join us on the Cambridge Biomedical Campus for our first-ever Christmas Market, featuring organising partners from the Wellcome-MRC Cambridge Stem Cell Institute, CRUK-CI, Milner Therapeutics Institute, and CBC.
This event is free to attend, and is open to all – from our colleagues on the Biomedical Campus, to our neighbours in nearby villages, to those visiting the hospitals on site. We look forward to welcoming you all there. Watch this space for more updates on the event!
Date: Friday, 2 December
Location: CRUK/JCBC site
- 2pm – Market trading begins with a welcome from carol singers, food trucks, craft & charity stalls
- 5pm – CRUK bar opens with refreshments
- 6pm – Market and food stalls close, Elf movie screening in CRUK theatre begins
- 8pm – Event ends
- Charity & Craft Stalls (home goods, fragrance, food gifts, art, trinkets, holiday cards)
- Festive food and drink (mulled wine, minced pies, sausages, waffles, and more)
- Santa & carollers
- ‘Elf’ screening – all ages are welcome, and no need to book. First come, first seated!